E.J. Peiker's "Ducks of North America - The Photographer's Guide"
The most comprehensive book ever written on duck photography:
- 133 information-packed pages; downloadable eBook PDF (45 MB)
- Species accounts of every duck found in the wild and in captivity in North America all 37 natives and 46 non-natives
- Photos of every species. Male and female photos for North American natives.
- Equipment guide for duck photography
- Complete guide to field techniques, exposure, composition, natural and artificial lighting, lens technique, and flight shooting
- Places in North America to photograph every species
- Formatted to look great on PC, Mac, iPad and any other device that can display PDF files
- On iPad, it can be loaded into iBooks and double tapping on any photo displays a full screen rendition of the pictures (requires iOS 4.x)
- Complete listing of every waterfowl species on Earth
NOTE: You will be sent a download link via e-mail, and instructions will be included in the e-mail.